Friday, April 15, 2011

More about me

My mother taught me to sew at a very early age and I have been sewing ever since. One day, it finally hit me that I could combine my love of sewing with my love of dolls on a global level. With Etsy, Dolls4Jessica creations can now be shared with the world.

Dolls that model Dolls4Jessica creations include Barbie,Ellowyne,American girl and Evangeline. I have also had customers send me their favorite doll and have me custom make an outfit with a perfect fit. It is always fun to have dolly visitors.
Dolls4Jessica offers a variety of modern and historical clothing at various price points to please all shoppers.

Please contact me for a custom order if there is something you do not find. I would be happy to help you.www.dolls4jessica.etsy.com

No comments: