Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dolls, Photos and Police Oh My!!!

I went out to the park today to take some outdore pictures of my new outfit "Dress Me Up." I was bending down in various positions in order to get the perfect shot, which must have looked quite odd, for at the end of the photo shoot, I was greeted by a policeman. The officer was called to check on some "suspicious" activity going on in the park. I can only guess this call was made from the little old lady who was peering at me from her upstairs window.
The officer was very nice and let out a loud laugh after I explained why a grown woman was playing in the park with a doll. Then he told me that it is a public park and I can do as I please as long as nothing is harmed.

My doll Jazzy and I had quite the adventure for sure! We would like to share the pictures that were taken. The wind was trying to work against me, and blew Jazzy over a few times, but we still got some pretty good shots.





No comments: