Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dream in technicolor!

This summer, I will be playing Flute in a musical production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. The title of the production was my inspiration for this colorful creation titled "Just Groovin."
I had trouble deciding what pair of shoes to photograph with the outfit. No matter which pair i made poor Julie try on, they did not look right. The Red pair added too much Red and the Blue pair didn't cut it either.
Then it hit me. Why not one of each? How did i do?


The skirt is a brand new pattern that I drew up myself. I am quite proud of it and am thinking of selling it. the arm warmers have become a signature Item in my Etsy listings. I plan to make more of them in the future as well.

 Right now, i have more modern outfits as well as a couple historical ensembles in the making. Stay tuned to see what hits etsy next! Thank You and Happy Mother's day!

No comments: